Virtual Office FAQ
1. What benefits Virtual Office Address in Estonia gives me ?
- A Virtual Office Address in Estonia gives You all the benefits of a prime Tallinn location without the need to actually be there and without a cost of renting property or office.
- Virtual Office gives You a Tallinn central area address which You can use on your letterhead, website and other communications.
- The real address of correspondence, not just a PO Box.
- The real and physical presence in the country.
- It gives You an address where Your post can be held or re-directed to You.
- Virtual Office address is mandatory by Estonian Commercial code for establishing a company in Estonia.
- The service is also suitable for e-residents that want to establish their company in Estonia and need a legal address. The e-residency program allows anyone in the world to apply for a digital identity and legally operate a business virtually based in Estonia, an EU member since 2004.
Virtual Office address or e-Residency will not grant you citizenship, tax residency, residence permit of rights, or entry into Estonia or the rest of the European Union.
2. What includes in legal address service ?
Mainly legal address for a company or private person. For details, see the specific service.
3. Are there any additional services ?
There are lots of them 🙂
4. Are there any hidden fees ?
No hidden fees
- No per-minute charges
- No cancellation fees
- No activation fees
- No setup fees
- No deposit