Virtual Office FAQ
1. What benefits Virtual Office in Estonia gives me?
- A Virtual Office in Estonia gives You all the benefits of a prime Tallinn location without the need to actually be there and without a cost of renting property or office.
- Virtual Office gives You a Tallinn central area address which You can use on your letterhead, website and other communications.
- The real address and physical presence in the country for correspondence, not just a PO Box. A post can be held or re-directed to You.
- Virtual Office address is mandatory by Estonian Commercial code for establishing a company in Estonia.
- The service is also suitable for e-residents that want to establish their company in Estonia and need a legal address. The e-residency program allows anyone in the world to apply for digital identity and legally operate a business virtually based in Estonia, an EU member since 2004.
- We offer also contact person service, help with establishing a company, bookkeeping, applying for VAT etc.
2. What includes in Virtual Office service?
It depends on the package selected. There is a legal address for a company or private person. But also contact person service, document samples, help with establishing a company in Estonia, companies from self, bookkeeping services etc. For details, see the specific service.
3. Do you have a licence for services what you are providing?
To provide contact person services there is a need for a licence, we have that. Virtual Office in Estonia has a licence (licence no FIU000051) to be an authorized contact person in Estonia. The licence is provided by Estonian Ministry of Economic Affairs.
4. Are there any additional services?
There are lots of them 🙂
5. Where are the virtual office addresses located?
The virtual offices, offered by us, are located at several locations across Tallinn, mainly in the downtown hotspots. There is close by Tallinna Airport, T1 shopping centre, Tallinn Bus station, Hilton hotel, Radisson hotel etc.
6. How the address will be added to the company?
Establishing a company in the e-register the address needs to be added by the establisher/s.
If needed, we will help.
7. When we can come in to office?
The office hours are from 9am – 6pm on weekdays where you are free to schedule a visit or check in and enjoy the space.
8. Do I need to show address proof certificate somewhere?
Establishing a company in the e-environment of the Estonian business register does not need to present address proofs. At the same time, the official may ask for proof of affiliation with the address. You can then show the document.
8. Can I order the virtual office solution already before creating a company?
Yes, you can. Actually, you need it before establishing a company in Estonia. Real address in Estonia and contact person who resides in Estonia are mandatory for establishing a company if board member/s are residing outside of Estonia.
10. How do I get my post from the virtual office?
You can get post via e-mail. If necessary we will post the letters and parcels to the address of your choice. For the entry package is posting letters and parcels additional service.
11. Does Estonian company has to have local contact person?
Unless the residence of at least one-half of the board members of the company is in Estonia, in another Member State of the European Economic Area or in the Swiss Confederation, the foreign company must have a local contact person.
12. How the contact person is linked to my company?
Establishing a company in the e-register the contact person needs to be added by the establisher/s. After adding it, the contact person confirms it in the same environment. If the company is founded by a notary, the contact person gives a digitally signed confirmation as a separate document or gives it directly at the place to the notary.
If needed, we will help.
13. When will be contact person ready to sign?
After we receive order and get payment contact person is ready to sign in as the contact person for your company in Estonian Commercial Registry
14. ABC for moving or starting my business in Estonia?
First you need an address and contact person. Then you can establish your company in Estonia.
15. What if Estonian bank will not open us a bank account?
If the bank does not accept to open your account, you will receive a 50% refund if you have ordered help for opening a bank account in Estonia.
16. Do I have to submit annual report?
If you have Estonian company then submitting annual report is required for all companies registered in Estonia even if there is no activity during the financial year.
When the annual report is not submitted, then the Business Register may decide to delete the company.
17. Are there any hidden fees?
No hidden fees
- No per-minute charges
- No cancellation fees
- No activation fees
- No setup fees
- No deposit