192.00€ / year
- Legal address in the city center of Tallinn, Estonia
- The authorized contact person aka ACP (registered agent) in Estonia
- Certificates for both address and contact person
- Manual how to add or change an address and contact person in Estonian Business Registry
- The sample of the shareholder resolution
Price: 16 EUR / per month
- The billing period is 12 months, one payment
- The total cost per 12 months is 192 EUR which is payable in advance and renewable each year as a subscription
- An address is eligible for Estonian Business Registry, for banks and other institutions as juridical address
- This service does not guarantee you with the proof of address eligible for some payment services, you may need our Proof of Address service additionally
- Multiple shareholders and board members are allowed
- Scanned correspondence forwarded by email
- Incoming mail digitized and forwarded, up to 10 pieces in a month
- Certificates for an address and contact person, with illustrative power, will be sent to you automatically along with your order confirmation
- A service agreement will be sent to you automatically along with your order confirmation, it can be signed and sent us back
- A manual on how to add a contact person for your company in the Estonian Business Registry will be sent automatically to you with your order confirmation
- A manual on how to add an address for your company in the Estonian Business Registry will be sent automatically to you with your order confirmation
Package TWO (17)
Besides, it’s mandatory to have an address for establishing a company in Estonia it also gives you a physical business address and office number for your business cards, website, and email and registering a new company. It increases your professionalism and credibility as a business and makes you more approachable to potential clients.
Also please keep in mind that it’s actually a real physical address not so called imaginary virtual address. We just call it like this
Yes, a state fee must be paid if the state area changes.
A the moment it is 18 EUR.
The state fee must be paid to the Ministry of Finance.
Bank account and reference number information are submitted in the Estonian Business Register e-environment in the final phase of submitting the application.
Without payment of the state fee, the application will not be processed.
If there will be some obstacles, we can help with payment, free of charge, we have special service for that:
If the company already exists, the decision of the shareholder or shareholders to change the address and/or contact person must also be included in the change statement to the business register additionally.
If the address given in the articles of association changes within the administrative unit, the articles of association must also be amended.
You can compile them yourself, use the automatic forms in the business register or order them from us. To do this, you need to order a document service.
Consent is given in the form of a digital signature in the e-environment of the Estonian Commercial Register.
Before that, the person must be added as a contact person for the company being established or already in the respective environment.
The signature is given in the digital form.
In 24 hours after the order has been made and we have received the payment.
In some cases, the service is activated after receiving the signed contract and the provided KYC documents.
Depends on what kind of service you have ordered from us.
In Package ONE mail and small parcel, forwarding is additionally priced.
In Package TWO and Package THREE there is a certain amount of post included in the price, check it out.
If there is a need for constant delivery we recommend our Drop Shipping Service.
Establishing a company in the Estonian Business Register e-environment there is no need to present address proofs.
At the same time, the official may ask for proof of affiliation with the address. You can then show the document, the address proof certificate.
It must be remembered that before finalizing the company formation application, the data submitter confirms its accuracy.
Submission of false information, which is also, for example, submission of an address to which there is no right, is a criminal offense under the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
Just let us know via e-mail with an advance of 7 days, before the date of the subscription extension date and not having an invoice unpaid.
Also, you can log in to the customer area and close your subscription yourself.
What needs to be noticed is that the waiver does not have a retroactive effect, ie the period for which it has already been paid is valid until the end.
Also, it is very important to remember that the order ends permanently when the address and/or contact person has also been deleted from the Estonian Business Registry. Without it, the standing order is not completed.