- Registry card (from the Estonian Business Registry)
- Articles of Association (from the Estonian Business Registry)
- List of shareholders (issued by the board members by Estonian Commercial Law)
Legalizing your company documents.
- We help you translate and legalize the founding documents of companies as well as non-profit organizations.
- The main rule of legalization is that the procedure of legalization itself is carried out exclusively in the territory of the state where the document was issued or made legal and performed by its sworn translator.
- Documents are translated by a sworn translator and if needed to be certified with Public Notary.
- There may be additional costs associated with using a sworn translator.
This makes it possible to use these documents in other countries.
This package of documents will allow you, for example, to apply for opening an account with a foreign bank for your Estonian company or carry out transactions on behalf of the Estonian company in other countries.
Apostille proves the authenticity of the document.
The person who signs the document and makes a national public document of one country available to a foreign country that is a party to the relevant international convention (the list of the convicted states can be consulted on the convention website.
Only Public Notaries draw up public documents for the Republic of Estonia. A notary cannot certify with an apostille a document that he has certified or authenticated.
Therefore, two notaries must be used. Later, the document must also be translated into a suitable language by a sworn translator.
Check out our corresponding service:
An unofficial document is not certified by a Notary.
In Estonia, the list of shareholders is maintained by board members and has no official meaning. The information provided in the registry card is of official significance to the shareholders.
But we can translate it with a sworn translator.
How do we get a shareholder list?
A sample will be included with your order, which you can fill out with your details and then send it back to us.