Formation of a nonprofit association
- All founding documents
- Government fee
- Registration in Estonian Business Registry
- Nonprofit association (NPA) formation with Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, and Belgium ID-Card/Estonian e-resident card/Estonian and Lithuanian Mobile-ID – 129 EUR
- In the absence of the above electronic identification and validation solutions, either a Public Notary or a Power of Attorney must be used which upgrades the price to 290 EUR, the additional payment link will be sent separately
- An Estonian address is mandatory (and is available in our Package ONE)
- If the management board is located outside Estonia, a contact person must also be added (and is available in our Package TWO)
- A second establisher (by the law there is a need for two establishers, can be provided, contact us)
- No starting, registration, installation, etc. fees
Formation of a nonprofit association (11)
Yes, if it’s related to the purpose of a nonprofit association.
The following forms of identification are permissible:
- Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, and Belgian ID cards
- Estonian e-resident cards
- Estonian and Lithuanian Mobile IDs
However, it should be noted that legal statuses are subject to change over time. Therefore, it is imperative to remain vigilant and keep abreast of any such developments.
Registration through a notary or with a power of attorney comes at different prices.
- Nonprofit association formation via Public Notary – 190 EUR
- Nonprofit association formation by a Power of Attorney – 390 EUR
Yes. There must be two founders for a non-profit organization.
If an association is established in the e-environment of the Estonian Business Register, no documents will be received on paper immediately. Each founder can download and print copies of the commercial register free of charge.
If there is a need to use these papers abroad, they must be legalized through the apostille. In Estonia, all organizations check the data through the e-environment in the commercial register.
Upon receipt of the payment, our team will endeavor to activate the service within 24 hours.
However, please note that in certain cases, such as when a signed contract and KYC documents are required, the activation of the service may be subject to the timely provision of these additional materials.
Our team will promptly inform you of any such requirements and work with you to ensure a smooth and efficient activation process.
No founding document will not be sent to you for signing and sending back to us.
Establishing will be done directly in the e-business register environment.
Everything is set up there and all you have to do is log in, see if everything fits and you sign the project.
Once the establishing is done, you can download the founding documents from the register in both Estonian and English.
This can be done additionally.
This can be defined in the memorandum and articles of association. Together with the already predetermined option set based on EMTAK.
We will draw up an establishing contract and articles of association.
The Estonian Classification of Economic Activities (EMTAK) is the national version of the international harmonized NACE classification. EMTAK has a hierarchical structure, being divided into five levels. The first four levels conform to the NACE structure and the fifth level is the national level, established according to the specifics of the Estonian economy and the relevant legislation.
The foundation cannot be established electronically on the Estonian Business Registry.
Establishing papers must be verified with Public Notary or we must have Power of Attorney.