Formation of a nonprofit association
- All founding documents
- Government fee
- Registration in Estonian Business Registry
- Nonprofit association (NPA) formation with Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, and Belgium ID-Card/Estonian e-resident card/Estonian and Lithuanian Mobile-ID – 90 EUR
- In the absence of the above electronic identification and validation solutions, either a Public Notary or a Power of Attorney must be used which upgrades the price to 290 EUR, the additional payment link will be sent separately
- An Estonian address is mandatory (and is available in our Package ONE)
- If the management board is located outside Estonia, a contact person must also be added (and is available in our Package TWO)
- A second establisher (by the law there is a need for two establishers, can be provided, contact us)
- No starting, registration, installation, etc. fees
Formation of a nonprofit association (10)
If an association is established in the e-environment of the Estonian Business Register, no documents will be received on paper immediately. Each founder can download and print copies of the commercial register free of charge.
If there is a need to use these papers abroad, they must be legalized through the apostille. In Estonia, all organizations check the data through the e-environment in the commercial register.
In 24 hours after the order has been made and we have received the payment.
In some cases, the service is activated after receiving the signed contract and the provided KYC documents.
No founding document will not be sent to you for signing and sending back to us.
Establishing will be done directly in the e-business register environment.
Everything is set up there and all you have to do is log in, see if everything fits and you sign the project.
Once the establishing is done, you can download the founding documents from the register in both Estonian and English.