60.00€ / year
- Legal address in the city center of Tallinn, Estonia
- Address proof certificate
- The manual how to add or change the address in the Estonian Business Registry
- The sample of the shareholder resolution
Price: 5 EUR / per month
- The billing period is 12 months, one payment
- The total cost per annum is 60 EUR and renewable each year as a subscription
- An address is eligible for Estonian Business Registry, for banks and other institutions as a juridical address
- Multiple shareholders and board members are allowed
- Sametime also a physical person can use it as the contact address in Estonia for example as the address for drop shipping, for Amazon orders, etc.
- Incoming mail digitized and forwarded, up to 5 pieces in a month
- An address proof certificate, with illustrative power, will be sent automatically to you along with your order confirmation
- A manual on how to add an address for your company in the Estonian Business Registry will be sent automatically to you with your order confirmation
- A sample of a resolution of the shareholder/s, if it is necessary to change the address of an existing company will be sent automatically to you with your order confirmation
- A service agreement will be sent automatically to you along with your order confirmation, it can be signed and sent us back
For establishing a company in Estonia You will need also a contact person. Please be aware that Package ONE does not include a contact person. Package TWO and Package THREE both include an address with a contact person.
Package ONE (20)
Besides, it’s mandatory to have an address for establishing a company in Estonia it also gives you a physical business address and office number for your business cards, website, and email and registering a new company. It increases your professionalism and credibility as a business and makes you more approachable to potential clients.
Also please keep in mind that it’s actually a real physical address not so called imaginary virtual address. We just call it like this
If the address changes or there is no right to use it.
To do this, an application for an amendment must be submitted to the commercial register.
If the new location of the company is in another rural municipality or city, an amendment must also be made to the articles of association. The amended articles of association and the minutes of the general meeting or the resolution of the shareholders approving the articles of association must be attached to the electronic application as a file. Upon amendment of the articles of association, the undertaking must pay a state fee. If the address changes within the municipality (eg city), you do not have to attach additional documents to the application and you do not have to pay a state fee.
If the company already exists, the decision of the shareholder or shareholders to change the address and/or contact person must also be included in the change statement to the business register additionally.
If the address given in the articles of association changes within the administrative unit, the articles of association must also be amended.
You can compile them yourself, use the automatic forms in the business register or order them from us. To do this, you need to order a document service.
When establishing a company in the Estonian Business Register e-environment, the address must be added by the establisher or establishers. The address will appear on the company foundation decision, the articles of association as well as on the registry card.
The software ensures that only real addresses can be added.
Instructions, on how to add an address to your new company or change an existing companies address, will be included in your order confirmation. There is a section with downloadable materials.
If there is an obstacle in finding it, please let us know, we will resend manually.
Depends on what kind of service you have ordered from us.
In Package ONE mail and small parcel, forwarding is additionally priced.
In Package TWO and Package THREE there is a certain amount of post included in the price, check it out.
If there is a need for constant delivery we recommend our Drop Shipping Service.
Establishing a company in the Estonian Business Register e-environment there is no need to present address proofs.
At the same time, the official may ask for proof of affiliation with the address. You can then show the document, the address proof certificate.
It must be remembered that before finalizing the company formation application, the data submitter confirms its accuracy.
Submission of false information, which is also, for example, submission of an address to which there is no right, is a criminal offense under the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
Yes, a state fee must be paid. A the moment it is 18 EUR.
The state fee must be paid to the Ministry of Finance.
Bank account and reference number information are submitted in the Estonian Business Register e-environment in the final phase of submitting the application.
Without payment of the state fee, the application will not be processed.
If there will be some obstacles, we can help with payment, free of charge.