- Legal address in the city center of Tallinn, Estonia
- The authorized contact person aka ACP (registered agent) in Estonia
- Certificates for both address and contact person
- Manual how to add or change an address and contact person in Estonian Business Registry
- The sample of the shareholder resolution
Price: 16 EUR / per month
- The billing period is 12 months, one payment
- The total cost per 12 months is 192 EUR which is payable in advance and renewable each year as a subscription
- An address is eligible for Estonian Business Registry, for banks and other institutions as juridical address
- This service does not guarantee you with the proof of address eligible for some payment services, you may need our Proof of Address service additionally
- Multiple shareholders and board members are allowed
- Scanned correspondence forwarded by email
- Incoming mail digitized and forwarded, up to 10 pieces in a month
- Certificates for an address and contact person, with illustrative power, will be sent to you automatically along with your order confirmation
- A service agreement will be sent to you automatically along with your order confirmation, it can be signed and sent us back
- A manual on how to add a contact person for your company in the Estonian Business Registry will be sent automatically to you with your order confirmation
- A manual on how to add an address for your company in the Estonian Business Registry will be sent automatically to you with your order confirmation
Package TWO (8)
In 24 hours after the order has been made and we have received the payment.
In some cases, the service is activated after receiving the signed contract and the provided KYC documents.
Establishing a company in the Estonian Business Register e-environment there is no need to present address proofs.
At the same time, the official may ask for proof of affiliation with the address. You can then show the document, the address proof certificate.
It must be remembered that before finalizing the company formation application, the data submitter confirms its accuracy.
Submission of false information, which is also, for example, submission of an address to which there is no right, is a criminal offense under the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
Just let us know via e-mail with an advance of 7 days, before the date of the subscription extension date and not having an invoice unpaid.
Also, you can log in to the customer area and close your subscription yourself.
What needs to be noticed is that the waiver does not have a retroactive effect, ie the period for which it has already been paid is valid until the end.
Also, it is very important to remember that the order ends permanently when the address and/or contact person has also been deleted from the Estonian Business Registry. Without it, the standing order is not completed.