588.00€ / year
- A company formation in Estonian Business Registry
- A government fee for company establishment
- Legal address in the city center of Tallinn, Estonia
- Authorized contact person, registered agent, in Estonia
- Bank account with IBAN
- Accounting (up to 20 transactions per month)
- VAT number registration in Estonian Tax and Customs Board
- Employer registration in Estonian Tax and Customs Board
- Translated (by a sworn translator) and apostilled company registry card from Estonian Commercial Registry and article of association
Price: 49 EUR / per month
- The billing period is 12 months, one payment
- Total cost per 12 months 588 EUR and will be renewable each year as a subscription
- An address is eligible for Estonian Business Registry, for banks and other institutions as a juridical address
- Multiple shareholders and board members are allowed
- Incoming mail digitized and forwarded, up to 20 pieces in a month
- Web based accounting platform
- Certificates for an address and contact person, with illustrative power, will be sent to you automatically along with your order confirmation
- A service agreement will be sent to you along automatically with your order confirmation, it can be signed and sent us back
- A manual on how to generally start and manage a business in Estonia will be sent automatically to you with your order confirmation
- A bank account can be opened remotely but is not guaranteed. It depends on your business, background, and other important information about you. KYC form will be sent automatically to you with your order confirmation
Package THREE (13)
If an association is established in the e-environment of the Estonian Business Register, no documents will be received on paper immediately. Each founder can download and print copies of the commercial register free of charge.
If there is a need to use these papers abroad, they must be legalized through the apostille. In Estonia, all organizations check the data through the e-environment in the commercial register.
Establishing a company in the Estonian Business Register e-environment there is no need to present address proofs.
At the same time, the official may ask for proof of affiliation with the address. You can then show the document, the address proof certificate.
It must be remembered that before finalizing the company formation application, the data submitter confirms its accuracy.
Submission of false information, which is also, for example, submission of an address to which there is no right, is a criminal offense under the laws of the Republic of Estonia.