828.00€ / year
- A company formation in Estonian Business Registry
- A government fee for company establishment
- Legal address in the city center of Tallinn, Estonia
- Authorized contact person, registered agent, in Estonia
- Bank account with IBAN
- Accounting (up to 20 transactions per month)
- VAT number registration in Estonian Tax and Customs Board
- Employer registration in Estonian Tax and Customs Board
- Translated (by a sworn translator) and apostilled company registry card from Estonian Commercial Registry and article of association
Price: 69 EUR / per month
- The billing period is 12 months, one payment
- The total cost per 12 months 828 EUR and will be renewable each year as a subscription
- An address is eligible for Estonian Business Registry, for banks and other institutions as a juridical address
- Multiple shareholders and board members are allowed
- Incoming mail digitized and forwarded, up to 20 pieces in a month
- Certificates for an address and contact person, with illustrative power, will be sent to you automatically along with your order confirmation
- A service agreement will be sent to you along automatically with your order confirmation, it can be signed and sent us back
- A manual on how to generally start and manage a business in Estonia will be sent automatically to you with your order confirmation
- Accounting is provided with an external partner, additional cost may apply
- Web based accounting platform
- A bank account in a Lithuanian bank can be opened remotely but is not guaranteed. It depends on your business, background, and other important information about you. Service includes the preparation of the application form and the submission of the application file. Any application is subject to the acceptance of the client by the bank.
- KYC (know your customer) form will be sent automatically to you with your order confirmation
Package THREE (15)
As a general rule, the bank asks for a certified copy of the shareholder’s and director’s passport (beneficial owner), as well as recent proof of residence which, must be less than three months old. However, the full scope of documents depends on the bank, and on the particulars of each case. If the client goes to the bank in person to open the account, a certified copy of the passport is not required.
We will send you the additional documents necessary for opening the account by email, as an attachment, for you to sign and return to us preferably by special courier ( DHL, FedEx or Chronopost), along with the other documents mentioned above.
- Each bank account application is subject to the bank’s mandatory due diligence requirements and duties under national and international (FATF) standards, in particular, to prevent money laundering, and nothing on this webpage shall be construed as an offer to waive such requirements and duties.
- Banks are listed as examples only. You will need to confirm your choice of a bank after the registration of your company. You have no obligation to select a listed bank and may propose another bank of your choice. SFM is not proposing bank services. An introduction service includes the preparation of the application form and the submission of the application file. Any application is subject to the acceptance of the client by the bank.
In the steady concrete building.
Estonian Business Registry (and payment solution providers, banks, etc) don’t accept “not real” or “virtual addresses”.
[sonaar_audioplayer albums=”8712″ artwork_id=”” hide_artwork=”false” show_playlist=”false” show_track_market=”false” show_album_market=”false” hide_timeline=”false”][/sonaar_audioplayer]
If an association is established in the e-environment of the Estonian Business Register, no documents will be received on paper immediately. Each founder can download and print copies of the commercial register free of charge.
If there is a need to use these papers abroad, they must be legalized through the apostille. In Estonia, all organizations check the data through the e-environment in the commercial register.
In 24 hours after the order has been made and we have received the payment.
In some cases, the service is activated after receiving the signed contract and the provided KYC documents.
Establishing a company in the Estonian Business Register e-environment there is no need to present address proofs.
At the same time, the official may ask for proof of affiliation with the address. You can then show the document, the address proof certificate.
It must be remembered that before finalizing the company formation application, the data submitter confirms its accuracy.
Submission of false information, which is also, for example, submission of an address to which there is no right, is a criminal offense under the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
[sonaar_audioplayer albums=”8586″ artwork_id=”” hide_artwork=”false” show_playlist=”false” show_track_market=”false” show_album_market=”false” hide_timeline=”false”][/sonaar_audioplayer]
Just let us know via e-mail with an advance of 7 days, before the date of the subscription extension date and not having an invoice unpaid.
Also, you can log in to the customer area and close your subscription yourself.
What needs to be noticed is that the waiver does not have a retroactive effect, ie the period for which it has already been paid is valid until the end.
Also, it is very important to remember that the order ends permanently when the address and/or contact person has also been deleted from the Estonian Business Registry. Without it, the standing order is not completed.