192.00€ / year
- Legal address in the city center of Tallinn, Estonia
- The authorized contact person aka ACP (registered agent) in Estonia
- Certificates for both address and contact person
- Manual how to add or change an address and contact person in Estonian Business Registry
- The sample of the shareholder resolution
Price: 16 EUR / per month
- The billing period is 12 months, one payment
- The total cost per 12 months is 192 EUR which is payable in advance and renewable each year as a subscription
- An address is eligible for Estonian Business Registry, for banks and other institutions as juridical address
- Multiple shareholders and board members are allowed
- Incoming mail digitized and forwarded, up to 10 pieces in a month
- Certificates for an address and contact person, with illustrative power, will be sent to you automatically along with your order confirmation
- A service agreement will be sent to you automatically along with your order confirmation, it can be signed and sent us back
- A manual on how to add a contact person for your company in the Estonian Business Registry will be sent automatically to you with your order confirmation
- A manual on how to add an address for your company in the Estonian Business Registry will be sent automatically to you with your order confirmation
Contact person (7)
Establishing a company in the e-register the contact person needs to be added by the establisher/s.
After adding it, the contact person confirms it in the same environment. If the company is founded by a notary, the contact person gives a digitally signed confirmation as a separate document or gives it directly at the place to the notary.
If from us have been ordered a company formation service, we will add all data where it will be needed.
No. But they need an Estonian address.
Nevertheless, all sole proprietors (FIE) must file an application to be entered into the commercial register before they start operating. Individuals from creative professions working on a freelance basis are subject to the same requirement.
There is no need to register separately with the Estonian Tax and Customs Board, as the information about registration will be forwarded automatically.
If an e-resident registers as a sole proprietor in Estonia, it is accompanied by a commitment to pay advance payments of social tax 4 times a year. The size of advance payment actually does not depend on the size of income, it is set each year with the state budget.
Unless the residence of at least one-half of the board members of the company is in Estonia, in another Member State of the European Economic Area or in the Swiss Confederation, the foreign company must have a local contact person.
A contact person will be registered in the Estonian Commercial Registry. A contact person must confirm his will to be a contact person.
Either directly in the e-business register or with a digitally signed consent sent to a Public Notary.
Yes, you can.
Actually, you need it before establishing a company in Estonia. Real address in Estonia and a contact person who resides in Estonia are mandatory for establishing a company if a board member or members are residing outside of Estonia.