- Preparing a registration application
- Submitting it to Estonian Patent Office
- Government fee (to one field)
- The trademark registered in Estonia is the subject of legal protection throughout the European Union
- The application process takes on average up to a year
- Registrations are made on a first come first served basis
- A certificate is issued upon registration of the trademark
Why register a Trademark?
Protected brand name for copies and imitations, distinguished business from others, prevention for third parties using your trademark without your consent and if they do so, the possibility to take legal actions against it.
How the process will lookout?
You grant us permission to fill the application to obtain a trademark for you in the Estonian Patent Office. It can be done remotely if you have an e-residency card or you can give us Power of Attorney for that.