- Preparing a registration application
- Submitting it to Estonian Patent Office
- Government fee (to one field)
- The trademark registered in Estonia is the subject of legal protection throughout the European Union
- The application process takes on average up to a year
- Registrations are made on a first come first served basis
- A certificate is issued upon registration of the trademark
Trademark registration (3)
For this, you have to give us the right of representation in the Estonian Tax and Customs Board.
That is, either by authorizing us directly with the ID card through the Estonian Tax and Customs Board e-environment or giving us the Power of Attorney.
Take a look tutorial video:
.. and don’t forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel.