- Preparing a registration application
- Submitting it to Estonian Patent Office
- Government fee (to one field)
- The trademark registered in Estonia is the subject of legal protection throughout the European Union
- The application process takes on average up to a year
- Registrations are made on a first come first served basis
- A certificate is issued upon registration of the trademark
How the process will lookout?
You grant us permission to fill the application to obtain a trademark for you in the Estonian Patent Office. It can be done remotely if you have an e-residency card or you can give us Power of Attorney for that.