60.00€ / year
- Legal address in the city center of Tallinn, Estonia
- Address proof certificate
- The manual how to add or change the address in the Estonian Business Registry
- The sample of the shareholder/s resolution
Price: 5 EUR / per month
- The billing period is 12 months, one payment
- The total cost per annum is 60 EUR and renewable each year as a subscription
- An address is eligible for Estonian Business Registry, for banks and other institutions as a juridical address
- Multiple shareholders and board members are allowed
- Sametime also a physical person can use it as the contact address in Estonia for example as the address for drop shipping, for Amazon orders, etc.
- Incoming mail digitized and forwarded, up to 5 pieces in a month
- An address proof certificate, with illustrative power, will be sent automatically to you along with your order confirmation
- A manual on how to add an address for your company in the Estonian Business Registry will be sent automatically to you with your order confirmation
- A sample of a resolution of the shareholder/s, if it is necessary to change the address of an existing company will be sent automatically to you with your order confirmation
- A service agreement will be sent automatically to you along with your order confirmation, it can be signed and sent us back
- A co-working space contract, connected with a utility bill, as a separate service, will be sent additionally upon agreement after your order confirmation
For establishing a company in Estonia You will need also a contact person. Please be aware that Package ONE does not include a contact person. Package TWO and Package THREE both include an address with a contact person.
Address service (10)
Besides, it’s mandatory to have an address for establishing a company in Estonia it also gives you a physical business address and office number for your business cards, website, and email and registering a new company. It increases your professionalism and credibility as a business and makes you more approachable to potential clients.
Also please keep in mind that it’s actually a real physical address not so called imaginary virtual address. We just call it like this
When establishing a company in the Estonian Commercial Register e-environment, the address must be added by the establisher or establishers. The address will appear on the company foundation decision, the articles of association as well as on the registry card.
The software ensures that only real addresses can be added. When establishing with a notary, the address of your company must be notified to the notary.
Instructions on how to add an address in the business register will be automatically sent with your order confirmation.
Establishing a company in the e-environment of the Estonian Commercial Business Register does not need to present address proofs.
At the same time, the official may ask for proof of affiliation with the address. You can then show the document, the address proof certificate.
In this case, the virtual office solution means an address service and contact person.
Yes, you can.
Actually, you need it before establishing a company in Estonia. Real address in Estonia and a contact person who resides in Estonia are mandatory for establishing a company if a board member or members are residing outside of Estonia.