Virtual Office FAQ

Unless the residence of at least one-half of the board members of the company is in Estonia, in another Member State of the European Economic Area or in the Swiss Confederation, the foreign company must have a local contact person.

A contact person will be registered in Estonian Commercial Registry. A contact person must confirm his will to be a contact person.

Categories: Company, Contact person

Load More