Entrepreneurial consultations: company formation, an address and contact person services, accounting, VAT number, etc. specifically in Estonia, in EU.

How to change my address in the business registry?

The company’s address in the Business Register should be changed if the legal address has changed or the company no longer has the right to use it.

To do this, you must submit an application for amendments to the Register. If the new location of the company is in another city/county, it is also necessary to amend the Articles of Association.

If the new location of the company is in another rural municipality or city, an amendment must also be made to the articles of association. The amended articles of association and the minutes of the general meeting or the resolution of the shareholders approving the articles of association must be attached to the electronic application as a file.

Upon amendment of the articles of association, the undertaking must pay a state fee. If the address changes within the municipality (eg city), you do not have to attach additional documents to the application and you do not have to pay a state fee.

Please take a closer look at our respective service

Package ONE

Categories: Address service, Package ONE
Did you find this FAQ helpful?

John Doe

View more posts from this author