59.00€ / month
- Access to the e-accounting software
- 50 transactions and entries in a month
- Tax declaration submission (turnover and labor force)
- Payroll (1-2 employees)
Price: 59 EUR / per month
- The billing period is 12 months (one payment)
- Total cost per 12 months is 708 EUR which is payable in advance and renewable each year as a subscription
- A contract will be sent to you automatically along with your order confirmation, please sign it and send us back
- The annual report is not included. It is available as a separate product or is included in the upgraded package.
During the term of the contract, the accountant has the obligation to provide the accounting service in accordance with the applicable legislation, which also implies the obligation to keep the accounting records. After the expiry of the contract, the contracting authority shall have the right to require the accounting officer to keep the documents or to return them, thereby transferring the obligation to retain the documents to the contracting authority.
The Accountant is responsible for ensuring that the service is provided in accordance with applicable legislation and the instructions of the Accounting Board.
The accounting officer shall undertake to guarantee the accuracy and correctness of the information supplied, except where the inaccuracy or inaccuracy of the information is due to the inaccuracy or inaccuracy of the documents transmitted by the contracting authority to the accounting officer.
Submitting an annual report is mandatory for all the companies registered in Estonia, within 6 months from the end of the company’s financial year. Usually, the financial year is the same as the calendar year in which case the deadline is the last day of June.
By logging in to the e-Business Register, the first page will show the companies that are related to you. There you can also give your digital signature for accountant confirmation for the company.
The step by step manual is added to your order confirmation.
Go to Estonian Tax and Customs Board and log in there:
On the left side, there will be “Settings”, follow these steps:
Access Permissions -> Access permissions of representatives> New Access permission.
Add new user’s personal code-> search-> next.
The following page opens, where you can add an expiration date if necessary.
- If you want to add access rights as a package eg Accountant Package, Customs Package, Excise Package, Send data through system-to-system interface, etc., you need just to scroll to the bottom of the page and click on search. Five packages appear. Please mark the desired package (s) and click on add.
- If you want to add separate access permissions, you must select the separate access permissions tab. The most exploitable access permissions are in the “over areas ” area
- If you want to add user management permissions, select the separate permissions tab, enter “right” in the name box to simplify the search and press the search button. There appear several access permissions. The permission you need to add in such a case is: “The right of the representative of the legal person to administer the user rights of applications”.
Comprehensive and bulky manual: https://www.emta.ee/eng/information-and-news-e-mta/instructions-using-e-services/access-permissions-and-authorisations-e-mta