Entrepreneurial consultations: company formation, an address and contact person services, accounting, VAT number, etc. specifically in Estonia, in EU.

When should a legal address be changed in the Commercial Register?

To change a company’s address in the Commercial Register, you need to submit an application for amendments.

This is required when the legal address has changed, or the company no longer has the right to use it. If the new location is in a different city or county, you also need to amend the Articles of Association.

You’ll need to attach the amended Articles of Association and minutes of the General Meeting or the Decision of the Beneficiaries approving the AofA to the electronic application. When amending the Articles of Association, you’ll need to pay a state fee.

Categories: Package ONE, Package TWO
Tags: Commercial Code, Estonian Business Registry
Did you find this FAQ helpful?
Thumbs Up Icon 0
Thumbs Down Icon 0

John Doe

View more posts from this author