- only for package ONE, packages TWO and THREE have mail forwarding in regular price
Mail sorting and forwarding via e-mail. We will open the letters, scan them and forward them to your e-mail address
Price: 0,10 EUR per page
we will forward all unopened letters to you by post
Price: 0,25 EUR per letter
Adds cost of postage (DHL etc.)
Setting up company in Estonia
After receiving your digital ID card, you can immediately start the process of establishing your company – online!
- Become an e-resident
- Obtain a legal address
- Register your company
- Pay the state fee and receive confirmation
Acquiring Estonian ID card
Estonian ID card is related and connected with famous Estonian e-residency
Estonian ID card can be used as a national ID card for legal travel within the EU but from a business perspective more important is that it can be used for digital signing. As a digital signature equals a notarized signature, it gives you a possibility to communicate with government institutions and also sign documents without being in Estonia.
In order to apply for an ID card, one has to have a permanent address in Estonia.
We can help with that.
- Application processing period is 30 days
- Once you have submitted your application, the Estonian Police and Border Guard Board will conduct your background check to ensure the safety and trust of the e-Residency programme
- The Estonian Police and Border Guard Board may request further information during the background check
- After the background check has been completed, you will be notified by email whether your application is approved
- If you are granted e-Residency, you will be invited to pick up your digital ID card from your chosen location
Order high quality translation at a favourable price.
Experienced translators. 24-hour service. Quality Guarantee.
The competence of all translators has been checked and evaluated.
Make a quote for multiple translators, choose the most affordable one !
Authorized contact person
Virtual Office in Estonia has a licence (licence no FIU000051) to be an authorized contact person.
Background check in Estonia
Will be soon.
Will be soon.