Licenses and permits

Some areas of activity are subject to special requirements for which you will need to submit a notice of economic activity or apply for a business licence. If applicable, you will need to obtain the necessary licence before you begin a business activity.

For example, you will need to apply for a license if you operate a company focused on:

  • Transport
  • Construction
  • Tourism (suck as a travel retailer or tour operator)
  • Financial activities
  • Education
  • Medicine
  • Telecommunication
  • Enviroment
  • etc.

We can help you.