Entrepreneurial consultations: company formation, an address and contact person services, accounting, VAT number, etc. specifically in Estonia, in EU.

Registration of non-residents

Non-residents not registered in the commercial register in Estonia and operating in Estonia through a permanent establishment or non-residents not having a permanent establishment but being employers in Estonia have to register with the Estonian Tax and Customs Board. Likewise, non-resident employees and recipients of payments not having an Estonian personal identification code have to be registered with the Estonian Tax and Customs Board.

Closer look: https://www.emta.ee/en/business-client/registration-business/non-residents-e-residents/registration-non-resident

Categories: General, Taxis in Estonia
Tags: E-residency, Estonia, Tax
Did you find this FAQ helpful?

John Doe

View more posts from this author