Entrepreneurial consultations: company formation, an address and contact person services, accounting, VAT number, etc. specifically in Estonia, in EU.

Does Estonian company has to have local contact person?

Unless the residence of at least one-half of the board members of the company is in Estonia, in another Member State of the European Economic Area or in the Swiss Confederation, the foreign company must have a local contact person.

A contact person will be registered in the Estonian Commercial Registry.

A contact person must confirm his will to be a contact person. Either directly in the e-business register or with a digitally signed consent sent to a Public Notary.

Categories: Company formation, Contact person
Tags: Company, Contact person
Did you find this FAQ helpful?

John Doe

View more posts from this author