Entrepreneurial consultations: company formation, an address and contact person services, accounting, VAT number, etc. specifically in Estonia, in EU.


How can I register for residence?

You must submit a notice of residence to the city or rural municipality government of your place of residence.

A notice of residence can be submitted:

  • in the e-population register. You can also view the information and status of the notice of residence you already submitted there in the e-population register.
  • by sending a digitally signed e-mail to the city or rural municipality government of your place of residence (to the city district government in Tallinn)
  • by sending a regular letter to the city or rural municipality government of your place of residence, adding a copy of the side of your identity document that shows personal data to the notice of residence
  • at the city or rural municipality government.

Printable and digitally fillable form of notice of residence is available on the homepage of the Ministry of the Interior.

Entering additional addresses in the population register

If you use several residences permanently, you must select one which is going to be entered as the residential address with legal effect (main residence) to the population register.

Other residences can be submitted to the population register as additional addresses.

You have an obligation pursuant to law to make sure your residence address in the Population Register is correct

When you are changing your residence in Estonia, relocating to a foreign country, or relocating from a foreign country to Estonia, you need to submit a notice of residence to register a new place of residence in the Population Register.

Continue Reading

How is the legal address registered for the company?

When establishing a company, the legal address is drawn up by the founder or founders in the e-Business Register.

The address will be indicated in the decision on the establishment of the company, the Articles of Association, as well as in the registration card.

The software guarantees that only real addresses are added. A step-by-step guide is added to your order confirmation.

Continue Reading

What proves permanent residence in Estonia?

To be considered a permanent resident in Estonia, you must live in the country for at least 186 days each year due to personal or professional reasons.

You can provide various documents to prove your permanent residence, including a lease agreement signed for at least six months, an employment or service contract lasting for at least six months, proof of property ownership in Estonia, invoices in your name for utilities or fuel, evidence from a school or kindergarten if you have minor children, an annual report if you serve on an Estonian company’s board, transportation tickets with clear dates of stay, letters of explanation from people you live with, and other evidence showing your personal ties to Estonia.

If you provide an employment contract, a certificate of studying in Estonia, or a certificate of being in Estonian military service, one certificate is enough. However, for other evidence, such as a lease agreement, additional evidence must also be provided along with the lease agreement.

Continue Reading

Can I order a Virtual Office Service prior to establishing a company?


In fact, having a legal address and a contact person residing in Estonia are prerequisites for the establishment of an Estonian company, particularly when the board members are based outside of Estonia.

These requirements are compulsory in order to comply with Estonian business laws and regulations.

Continue Reading