Is there need to have an Estonian e-residency card to order our services?

No, there is no need for that.

Except establishing a company with an Estonian e-residency card.

Companies can be established in Estonia remotely with ID cards (allowed are              Estonian, Latvian and Finnish ID-card or Estonian and Lithuanian Mobile-ID or Estonian e-resident card).

Other possibilities are:

Visiting a Public Notary in Estonia or by using a power of attorney.

Registration through a notary or with a power of attorney comes at different prices:

  • Company formation via Public Notary – 349 EUR
  • Company formation by a Power of Attorney – 549 EUR
  • The establishment with a notary includes notary fees and state fees. The incorporation with the POA also includes its translation costs, notary fees, and state fees.

    Additional costs can be added if there is more than one establisher.

Category: Company formation
Tag: Company
Did you find this FAQ helpful?

John Doe

View more posts from this author