Entrepreneurial consultations: company formation, an address and contact person services, accounting, VAT number, etc. specifically in Estonia, in EU.

Can a foreign company register for VAT?

In order to register for VAT, a foreign company must submit an application and extract from the company register of the country where the company is registered.

Of course, it is also necessary to thoroughly describe how the business will be related to Estonia.

Documents can be submitted either by a person authorized to represent or by an authorized person under a notarial power of attorney in our office on site.

Tax and Customs Board also accept documents sent by post if the specimen signature of the authorized person is notarized or sent digitally signed (digital signature of the authorized person) to our e-mail address emta@emta.ee or submitted to our service office on site.

Categories: Taxis in Estonia, VAT number
Tags: Estonia, Foreign company, VAT
Did you find this FAQ helpful?
Thumbs Up Icon 4
Thumbs Down Icon 0

John Doe

View more posts from this author