What ID cards can be used for establishment?

The nonprofit association can be established in Estonia remotely with ID cards (allowed are Estonian, Latvian and Finnish ID-card or Estonian and Lithuanian Mobile-ID or Estonian e-resident card).

Did you find this FAQ helpful?

John Doe

View more posts from this author