September 26, 2019
What benefits Virtual Office in Estonia gives me?
- A Virtual Office in Estonia gives You all the benefits of a prime Tallinn location without the need to actually be there and without a cost of renting property or office.
- Virtual Office gives You a Tallinn central area address which You can use on your letterhead, website and other communications.
- The real address and physical presence in the country for correspondence, not just a PO Box. A post can be held or re-directed to You.
- Virtual Office address is mandatory by Estonian Commercial code for establishing a company in Estonia.
- The service is also suitable for e-residents that want to establish their company in Estonia and need a legal address. The e-residency program allows anyone in the world to apply for digital identity and legally operate a business virtually based in Estonia, an EU member since 2004.
- We offer also contact person service, help with establishing a company, bookkeeping, applying for VAT etc.