Does Estonian company has to have local contact person?

Unless the residence of at least one-half of the board members of the company is in Estonia, in another Member State of the European Economic Area or in the Swiss Confederation, the foreign company must have a local contact person.

A contact person will be registered in the Estonian Commercial Registry. A contact person must confirm his will to be a contact person.

Either directly in the e-business register or with a digitally signed consent sent to a Public Notary.

Did you find this FAQ helpful?

John Doe

View more posts from this author