- Preparing a registration application
- Submitting it to the right place
You need LEI code if your company:
- The Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) is a unique global identifier of legal entities participating in financial transactions.
- Has an investment account
- Trades in the securities market
How the process will lookout?
You grant us permission to obtain an LEI code for you. It can be done remotely if you have an e-residency card or you can give us Power of Attorney for that.
The price is the onetime or annual payment?