Help with a company formation in Estonia
Instruction manual, detailed information about how to establish a company in Estonia:
- With an ID card, with Mobile ID and e-residency card
- Via Public Notary
- With Power of Attorney
Assisting with electronic registration if there still will arise some obstacle
Help with a formation and registering a company in Estonia.
- Electronic registration via the e-Commercial Register’s Company Registration Portal
- Establishing a private limited company through a notary
- Establishing with Power of Attorney
- What to consider before preparing a formation petition
The manual will be sent to you automatically with the order confirmation
It is also possible to set up a company yourself by spending time on registry and ministry websites and cramming databases. Probably you will find all the necessary data but in practice, there will arise unexpected problems that could not have been expected.
It is wise to take by side someone who has done it before.