1. Does an Estonian company have to have an Estonian address?
Yes, according to the Estonian Commercial Code a company must be registered at an Estonian address.
2. Can an Estonian company select a post box address as the legal address?
No, the Estonian Commercial Code does not enable registering a company at a post box address.
3. Does an e-resident need an Estonian address for their company?
Yes. According to the Commercial Code an e-resident’s company must also have an Estonian address.
4. Where are the virtual offices located?
The virtual office is located in the heart of Tallinn, Juhkentali 8. There is close by Stockmann marketstore, Viru Center, Radisson hotel etc.
5. Can I order the virtual office solution already before creating a company?
Yes you can. If you are only beginning to register the company, then we will make the first invoice out to you as the future member of the board. We will prepare later invoices and the agreement in the company’s name.
6. How do I get my post from the virtual office?
You can get post via e-mail. If necessary we will post the letters and parcels to the address of your choice.